I always find myself crying happy and sad tears on New Year’s Eve. The ball falls, marking a year’s end and a new year’s beginning. Auld Lang Syne.
A lot happened in this past year… it’s hard to believe so many defining moments could be packed into 365 days. 2012 was filled… Filled with joy, laughter, happiness, and on the other side of the coin, tears, disappointment, and heartache. What does 2013 have in store for me? I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.
Here’s what I’m aiming for:
1. a little more of saying “no”
2. to leave time for saying “yes”
3. blogging 3+ times a week
4. finding a downtown studio space (for my mother’s sanity)
5. finishing the projects and themed sessions I’ve always dreamed of doing
6. not underselling myself; no more undervaluing my work and time
7. giving back
8. confidence (in myself, my beliefs, my passion, and my work)
9. learning to let go
10. happiness (life is too short to be anything else)
What are you hoping the new year will hold? I hope 2013 treats us well.
Happy New Year.