It was a beautiful Fall evening, not different than most, when Snow White decided to take a nice long stroll through the forest…

They say that Snow White is the fairest of them all. She is very, very pretty.

Beautiful, indeed.

While enjoying the beauty of nature and the warmth of sunshine, something caught Snow White’s eye…

An apple! Snow White was a little bit hungry, so she decided to eat the apple as a little snack.

After taking a bite of the apple, Snow White realized that something was wrong. She began to feel very sleepy.

Snow White fell fast asleep on the forest floor.

Thankfully, there was a prince from a faraway land who just happened to be enjoying a stroll through the forest as well. When the prince saw beautiful Snow White asleep in the grass, he knew something MUST be wrong.

The charming prince watched over Snow White as she slept…

… and with TRUE love’s kiss…

Snow White was awoken!

Then, Snow White and Prince Charming…

…lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

xo

comments

1. alisha

October 14th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

OH WOW Thanks Taylor this is AMAZING people are so quick to judge pitties and they are like any other doggie !!!!! dad said you sld enter this in a contest lol LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and U !!!

2. Rachel Frank

October 14th, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Truly adorable. Brought a smile to my face!

3. Christine Rapp

October 14th, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Oh Taylor this is beautiful!!! Amazing! Wow! Pitties everywhere thank you!!!!!

4. Renee

October 14th, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Awwwww, what a cute idea. Love it. Sasha DOES watch over her, and stays so patient when Jayci dresses her up. <3

5. Shawna

October 14th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Taylor, this is SO SO beautiful! I MUST have you do my childrens photos! You truly are an amazing person & photographer! I ABSOLUTELY would be a fool to not have something like this of my children! I simply am in love. I would never recommend anyone to any other photographer!! Keep it up, you have big things ahead of you. (:

6. Sarah

October 14th, 2013 at 9:51 pm

What a fantastic fairy tale! I bet this little girl will cherish these memories of her beloved pup for many years to come. Great work as an ambassador for this breed! 🙂

7. melissa

October 14th, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Awe… this literally made my eyes well up with tears and chuckle at the same time!!! My favorite story yet 😉 keep them coming

8. Keith Hodkinson

October 15th, 2013 at 4:27 am

Taylor-Such a wonderful job. As a longtime photographer and lover of dogs you’ve captured the beauty of both a child and a very misunderstood breed during this Awareness month. Thank you.

9. Elisa

October 15th, 2013 at 10:48 am

Oh my…such beautiful pictures!

10. Holly

October 15th, 2013 at 11:18 am

Taylor, this is beautiful 🙂

11. Susanne

October 15th, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Beautiful photos with an enlightening message!

12. My Favorite Pup Jasmine

October 16th, 2013 at 2:08 am

YAY! I applaud you for sharing a good message about pit bulls. I worked with 2 rescued pitties. Such great dogs. And I like the creative way you shared the message.

13. My Favorite Pup Jasmine

October 16th, 2013 at 2:11 am

P.S. My dog has a popular YouTube channel (she does dog tricks). I’m going to share your website with her fans, so that I can help spread your wonderful message! 🙂 And get this out to the dog loving community. 🙂

14. Lynne

October 16th, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Wow….beautiful photography and the most darling story! We have 3 lovely pitties and we love them so much! Glad to see you show how sweet they are with kids….thanks for sharing and “creating” too!!!

15. Chloe Twiggy and Onyx

October 17th, 2013 at 10:23 am

This is beautiful. What a wonderful way to show your love and appreciation for Pit Bulls! I’m sharing far and wide. 🙂

16. Carla

October 17th, 2013 at 10:38 am

I just LOVEEE this! Shows how amazing the breed really is

17. Angela Boone

October 17th, 2013 at 11:09 am

I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE this! What a great session! My heart is full right now. <3

18. Harper Kubicek

October 17th, 2013 at 11:16 am

Beautiful! Prince Charming sure is handsome, Snow White better make sure she keeps him all to herself!! Thank you for sharing this post showcasing a pittie 🙂

19. teri pozniak // tPoz Photography

October 17th, 2013 at 11:47 am

Seriously adorable. Beautiful princess, and the most precious prince!!! love it!!

20. Fran C

October 17th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

FABULOUS! Simply FABULOUS. Thanks for doing this. We must all work to end stereotyping and profiling.

21. Jennifer Blumenthal

October 17th, 2013 at 1:01 pm

This just might be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!!!!

22. Delia McLinden

October 17th, 2013 at 1:17 pm

This is the MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!

23. Narelle Norris

October 17th, 2013 at 1:54 pm

You should publish these photos and make them into a book!!!! Just one more way to spread awareness about what we already know…….how truly wonderful our pitties & bully breeds truly are!!!!!! <3 = )

24. Ashley Tyner

October 17th, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I LOVED this! I don’t even have words for how beautiful. You did an amazing job. <3

25. Ali

October 17th, 2013 at 4:07 pm

I LOVE IT!

26. Amy Kelly

October 17th, 2013 at 4:09 pm

THANK YOU for capturing and show casing the true heart of this beautiful dog!!!!

27. Truth

October 17th, 2013 at 4:41 pm

pitbulls are not the same as any other dog. They have a proven history of attacking more easily and being more violent in their attacks. If you don’t believe me, its actually spelled out on the spca website! I’m not saying no one should have pitbulls, but they should not be treated like they are harmless. If you don’t ackowledge and become aware of what they are capable of you are at fault for whatevet happens.

28. Ilana Lowy

October 17th, 2013 at 5:05 pm

TRUTH- Pitbulls ARE unlike any other dog; they are the most wonderful companions on 4 legs! Our world changed for the better the day we rescued one 4 years ago. This post made my day/week/month. Thank you for creating/sharing and helping to spread the word about positive pitbull awareness. Beautiful dog and princess!

29. Dr. Andy Mathis

October 17th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Love this. This little girl will cherish these photos and memories for the rest of her life.

30. Aubrey Holliday

October 17th, 2013 at 7:24 pm

This is absolutely stunning. What a gorgeous composition. I’m a huge fan of your work—-I always love seeing new posts. 🙂

31. Lori D Rodgers

October 17th, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Awesome Pictures. Thank You. We also enjoy a pitbull that looks like the beautiful pit in your pictures. They are truly amazing little humanbeings. Beautiful little girl also.

32. Michelle Byerly

October 17th, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I was linked to your beautiful work by We’re Lovers, Not Fighters on Facebook. Happy tears came to my eyes while looking through this amazing fairy tale! Pit bulls are phenomenal and YOU have a true gift! <3

33. AnnQ

October 17th, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Amazing and beautiful photographs! Definitely brought a smile to me face 🙂

34. AnnQ

October 17th, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Amazing and beautiful photographs! Definitely brought a smile to my face 🙂

35. Christine

October 17th, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Adorable! I love the idea and its beautiful!

36. Juli-Anne Warll

October 17th, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Beautiful job on your shots and your gorgeous models did a fabulous job as well. Kudos!

37. Sharona Kravitz

October 18th, 2013 at 6:25 am

What a great way to start the day than to see this lovely story and the incredibly sweet photography. Thank you. It brought tears of joy to my eyes.

38. Miss Mary

October 18th, 2013 at 10:05 am

If any dog is abused, starved and mistreated, it will attack. They are no such things as bad dogs… only bad owners.
    So says this crazy cat lady!

39. Nelly Rivera

October 18th, 2013 at 11:25 am

This’s beautiful and adorable… Thank you for share it! I owned a Pitbull, and was the most peaceful and adorable dog I ever had…

40. Rev. D.

October 18th, 2013 at 11:50 am

LoveLoveLove!!!

41. Tina Charette

October 18th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Love these pictures!

42. Sentevella

October 18th, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Smiling

43. susan

October 18th, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Love it.

44. Samantha Stahlecker

October 18th, 2013 at 6:46 pm

I have never seen your work before but LOVED it the minute I seen this portfolio. I am also a pit bull lover and brought joy to my heat that you captured the beauty of these amazing dogs; as my family owns one.

45. Bonnie Stefan

October 18th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

What a wonderful story! A fitting tribute to a breed of dog that most people do not understand at all. I am physically challenged and if it weren’t for my Prince and Princes Pits would never have survived. They keep me going everyday.

46. Megan

October 18th, 2013 at 10:41 pm

I adore this. I hope my future children can have thousands of pleasant memories with my current furchildren (3 pitties) and that I can get some fantastic pictures taken of them all together.. this is beautiful I adore it 😀

47. Csmo Marino

October 19th, 2013 at 12:59 am

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this. Send me more

48. Lisa

October 19th, 2013 at 1:11 am

This has to be the most PRECIOUS photoshoot I have ever seen! I’ve taken some and have been on the other end of the camera…but this?!?! LOVE IT! Just rat’s butt ADORA-BULL!!!

49. Helen Smith

October 19th, 2013 at 4:27 am

Lovely story and photos but disappointed to see a dog being squeezed uncomfortably as the last photo. Please do some research into body language when taking photos of dogs and children together.

50. julie Scharfe

October 19th, 2013 at 7:29 am

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! ! ! !
    I love Taylor and her PRInce! Thi si theBEST of the BEST ! Beautiful photos, beautiful little girl! Taylor you are truly a Princess of the est kind too. I can tell you have a oving heart and PIts can tell that doo. That is why the PRince kised you, little one. You are a kind person! And, it doesn’t hurt to be beautiful either! LOVE you both! Thanks to you and the PRince, I started my day off really well! Does this PRince have a name? Is he up for adoption? Pleae tell us so we can get the word out if he is available. HEY maybe that’s his name, Prince!
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ! !
    Julie Jacobs Scharfe, boca raton, FL

51. amanda

October 19th, 2013 at 9:25 am

that is so adorable. the prince sure is handsome and the princess is beautiful.

52. Ginger San Nicolas

October 19th, 2013 at 10:23 am

These are absolutely Beautiful photos! Both Girls are Lovely! I believe your pit baby is a girl?! If so she played her part of the Prince well! We love the picture of the kiss, your little princess is laughing in her sleep!!! Made me smile! Thank you!

53. Karen

October 19th, 2013 at 10:26 am

Beautiful child, beautiful dog, beautiful story! All my dogs have been shelter dogs and I haven’t had the joy of owning a pit, yet. Any dog has the potential of harming others but so do humans. Always be a vigilant, dog parents, just as you should be with your children! I love all dogs and treasure the bond we share.

54. jenn

October 19th, 2013 at 11:21 am

Beautiful girl, handsome prince and priceless storytelling. Thank you for sharing how special this breed truly is. I see it in the eyes of my girl every day!

55. Suzanne

October 19th, 2013 at 11:24 am

Absolutely adorable; beautiful! It was so cute and sweet it made me a little teary. Both child and prince are gorgeous! What a wonderful rendition of Snow White!

56. Tammie

October 19th, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Oh I love this so much!! As a photographer and mom to 3 kids and a pit bull this speaks directly to my heart. The subjects are beautiful, the photography is stunning and the message is priceless. I love it!!!

57. Mutya

October 19th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!! Beautiful princess and prince!!!!

58. Jacqueline Kane

October 19th, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!

59. Darlene Dickerson

October 19th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Omy Goodness my eyes are leaking and can’t stop… I was so enchanted with the lil Snow White and her beauty and then the Handsome Prince showed up….. and I lost it… Being A Pit Bull Owner Myself and knowing all the negativity they receive this was so refreshing to see…. you did a amazing job with this photo shoot… Thank You Darlene Dickerson 🙂

60. Betty Schueler

October 19th, 2013 at 1:22 pm

Love the photo story. You can tell the handsome young prince and Snow White will live happily ever after. You really should put this in book form and sell it.

61. crystal

October 19th, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Oh what a cute pair they make! Beautiful little girl and handsome dog. wonderful job on this photo shoot with story.

62. Chad Lampson

October 19th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Pitties soooo love kids…. I don’t have the time for a dog right now, but would have one if i did have the time a dog takes….
    I know someone with 2 pit babies, and when those dogs see my kids coming, the tail starts up, and the belly rolls up in the air….
    Such great dogs..

63. Jennifer C

October 19th, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Awwww !! How sweet that was … put a smile on my face and joy in my heart 🙂 🙂 ♥

64. Jo

October 19th, 2013 at 4:56 pm

How daring is this please keep up thr great work on saving these beautiful loving dogs <3

65. Brenda Coble

October 19th, 2013 at 5:09 pm

This is Beautiful, I love this story & the pictures are Beautiful !

66. Mary Williams

October 19th, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Brilliant photographer . . pricesless story!

67. Susan

October 19th, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I am stupidly teary. Beautiful photos and a lovely story for the best dogs in the world.

68. Donna miller

October 19th, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I loved this story! Your gorgeous pittie looks just like my “grand dog ” Stewie. And he has taken care of his princess, my daughter, since 2006. Thank you for the beautiful story!

69. roca

October 20th, 2013 at 1:35 am

Saw this on FB and it’s just brilliant! Well done. You have a beautiful talent and what better way to capture the character of this charming pitbull and snow white 😉

70. Kristen

October 20th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

I cannot put into words how much I love this! So precious! Thank you for portraying a Pit Bull the right way…as a loved family member!

71. Alison Fleming

October 20th, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Words cannot describe…..maybe tears can. This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen! Thank you (for all the abused and misrepresented Pit Bull type dogs out there).

72. Kelly

October 21st, 2013 at 12:57 pm

This is amazing! What a beautiful memory you created!!

73. LeeAnn

October 21st, 2013 at 4:23 pm

An amazing, beatiful story! Thank you so much for showing the true nature of the pit bull breed. They are truely the best!!!

74. Beverly Godfrey

October 21st, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Beautiful!!

75. 'The REAL Story Of Snow White' Stars A Pit Bull As Prince Charming (PHOTOS)

October 22nd, 2013 at 1:51 pm

[…] this new photo set, the answer to that question is 3-year-old […]

76. ‘The REAL Story Of Snow White’ Stars A Pit Bull As Prince Charming (PHOTOS) | Political Ration

October 22nd, 2013 at 2:34 pm

[…] this new photo set, the answer to that question is 3-year-old […]

77. Alex elchert

October 22nd, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Taylor this is amazing!!

78. Kellie Kasbee

October 22nd, 2013 at 7:17 pm

I love this!!! I could picture my little girl with out pitbull just like this! She loves him dearly. If I cant get her to sleep, she crawls over to him, curls up and falls asleep quickly

79. Jenna Richards

October 22nd, 2013 at 9:36 pm

This is such a beautiful set of photos! I absolutely love it! I am a pittie lover and these just warm my heart.

80. robert mathers

October 22nd, 2013 at 10:28 pm

great shooting wonderfull story

81. Deanna

October 22nd, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Taylor- this is such a charming and heartwarming photo essay! I hope the picture you shared of the warm, loyal, faithful, and friendly side of pitties helps change the public perception of them. Too many people don’t realize that it’s not the dogs’ nature to be mean, but the cruelty and violence comes from the owners who breed, but, or whatever for dog fighting “entertainment.” Keep sharing your message – it just takes one spark to create change!!

82. Katie

October 23rd, 2013 at 9:25 am

Pit bulls everywhere thank you!!! Finally a positive light on them and show casing what they are really meant to do, protect and love!

83. Sue Brinton

October 23rd, 2013 at 9:39 am

Precious!!! Thank you for making me tear up right after getting my makeup on this morning….this is beautiful!!!!

84. Michele

October 26th, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Beautiful! I love the story, the beautiful little snow white, price pitty charming, and the wonderful photography capturing the scenery. Would make an awesome little book!

85. Kimberly

October 26th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

That made me burst into tears. Thank you. I cannot stand that so many people have a problem with pit bulls, and more of us need to show how wonderful ALL dogs are. What a beautiful “photo essay” I love it!

86. ROSEMARY R.

October 27th, 2013 at 9:42 pm

OMG…..that was the cutest, most adorable tale ever. Beautiful subjects, fine photography. WELL WELL WELL DONE

87. veronica gris

November 28th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Ohhh is a adorable history. Congrats for your work, is amazing!!