We will cover:
– in an over-saturated market, it’s important to stand out
– I will share with you my process when putting together my sets
– learn how to work with the space that is available to you
– you do not need a big fancy studio to be successful with mini sessions, although, we will cover how to work towards the possibility of a studio and the benefits of working out of a studio
– learn how to price for success and respect
– I will share my lighting equipment with you as well as how to use it
– artificial light is consistent and crisp, and allows you to shoot all day long
In addition to the in-person workshop, you will be added to the Taylor Elchert Online Mentoring private Facebook group, where you are free to ask ANY questions, seek constructive criticism, or ask for advice.
I cannot imagine my business without mini sessions. Mini sessions have opened the door to so many opportunities for me, such as bringing in new clients and reaching my goal profits. I am able to fill all of my mini session slots, with a lengthy wait-list. As a fellow photographer, I want to help you achieve the same successful by giving you the tools that will inspire you to do so.
CONTACT me at email@example.com or http://www.facebook.com/taylorelchertphotography.com for more information about registration. I hope to hear from you soon! 🙂